The burden of life

Some people walk in this world by three burdens in a day. Their burden in the past, their burden in that day and their burden in the future. So by that, their burden in that day seems getting hard. Why they just can't walk by one burden, just for that day? What has passed... its story never change. what will come next it's uncertain. ...Indeed we need make plans for the future... BUT what will come next shouldn't make us worry. This is because we have to walk for TODAY... the blessed day given by Allah. Set the goals in this world BUT hope we don't forget that the final goal is in the hereafter. The one thing that is guaranteed in this world is DEATH as the gate to enter the eternal life, hereafter, with all perfect pleasure or painful.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
A place to share what I learn in my daily life...

About Me

My Photo
I am a Muslim. Basically, I have a passion for learning and writing, that is why I decided to blog! Most of my writings will be about Islam, but it’s not the only topic I will write about. So, if it's not for ALL of you, I will hopefully have a little of something for MOST of you... get your own understanding through writings I share here... What we haven't known is more than what we already have known. Hence, keep learning guys! ^_

Followers


Recent Comments