Transfered Words

Alhamdulillah.... This is the first word I want to say in this post as I consider this the best word to express what I feel right now. I can say that this is maybe the feeling that I feel as the effect of what I have done so far toward this blog. Well! at least I can enjoy myself seeing and reading words that I have posted in the beginning I create this blog. 

Actually, there is no something new from what I've posted so far. What I've posted till now is just transferred words from my status in FB. One thing that surprised me is I just copied and pasted words from some of my statuses in FB, but it had taken 50 titles. O_o Whereas I've not finished to transfer all of them. I never realized that I've updated many status in my page in FB. Then, this make me think to read all of them back. Maybe I'll find something useful from them. Though I've known what myself wrote in the past time,  it's not wrong to learn them again. Even it might things that I should do. That is why by reading them again I hope I'll get better understanding.

Indeed it need time to transfer the words from my status in FB. However, by collecting them here, it will make me become easier in searching or reading anytime I want to read them again. Hence, if I still have enough time in other time, I'll continue transfer the words from my status in FB, besides try to write other words.

Allah knows best and to Him I ask help and guidance. ameen...


posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
A place to share what I learn in my daily life...

About Me

My Photo
I am a Muslim. Basically, I have a passion for learning and writing, that is why I decided to blog! Most of my writings will be about Islam, but it’s not the only topic I will write about. So, if it's not for ALL of you, I will hopefully have a little of something for MOST of you... get your own understanding through writings I share here... What we haven't known is more than what we already have known. Hence, keep learning guys! ^_

Followers


Recent Comments