It's not the best condition to live...

NOWADAYS, life in this world is not the perfect condition to live...
As believer muslims we are still striving for “BACK TO ISLAM”

Sometimes I am scared, but I am courageous,
Because I believe courage is not the absence of fear, it is having the ability to deal with it...
Especially when we follow the guidance in the quran and hadits,
and we believe that Allah’s power can change everything...

I’m sure that faith is more powerful than what people could do.
That’s why I’ll try to strengthen my faith and equip myself with knowledge and the truth comes from Him...
Hoping to become a better person in front of Him...
and to face the glory of Islam, rising of Islamic System in life

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
A place to share what I learn in my daily life...

About Me

My Photo
I am a Muslim. Basically, I have a passion for learning and writing, that is why I decided to blog! Most of my writings will be about Islam, but it’s not the only topic I will write about. So, if it's not for ALL of you, I will hopefully have a little of something for MOST of you... get your own understanding through writings I share here... What we haven't known is more than what we already have known. Hence, keep learning guys! ^_

Followers


Recent Comments