25 years old, What does it mean?

Today is my birth day. 
However I don't celebrate it as many other people do.
I even try to hide my birth date in my profile info of Facebook by changing it so that FB administrator won't show it there.
However, still there are some my friends who remember it and give congratulations and prize for me.
Well! I just want to say thank you for all of them who have made good prays for me. May Allah accept it. ameen...

I don't celebrate it cuz as what I know, in Islam there is no such celebration. Rasulullah (pbuh) never teach it!
25 YEARS! 
This is not a short period of my life.
Then, I myself think what does this mean.
My age gets long, but in fact it means my chance to live in this world gets short. 

Ya Allah... 25 years You have given me chance to live in this world. 
I realize I have not become the one as you want me to be.
There are many time when I lost in my way that lead me to do bad deeds and leave the good ones.
Ya Allah... Forgive me for all the sins I ever made.

Ya Rabb... in the rest of my life which I don't know when it will ends, I pray sincerely to You hopefully I can take this chance to be the better one in Your Eyes. Guide me to stay close with You and obey any single word You say. ameen...

Ya Allah... I might come late to reach what I should get in this life and what I should prepare for my next life in the hereafter. So, give me strength to do everything You will pleased me with, especially to do my best in order to reach what is the best in You. ameen...

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
A place to share what I learn in my daily life...

About Me

My Photo
I am a Muslim. Basically, I have a passion for learning and writing, that is why I decided to blog! Most of my writings will be about Islam, but it’s not the only topic I will write about. So, if it's not for ALL of you, I will hopefully have a little of something for MOST of you... get your own understanding through writings I share here... What we haven't known is more than what we already have known. Hence, keep learning guys! ^_

Followers


Recent Comments