The Day OFF

I used to be there, but not these days. 
I chose to be here.

I used to have talk with you, but not these days. 
I chose to keep silent.

I used to stay close from you, but not these days. 
I chose to stay away.

I used to make you smile, but not these days. 
I chose to let you smile by your own.

I used to give you support, but not these days. 
I chose to let you build your own motivation.

I used to share with you, but not these days. 
I chose to share with my Rabb only.

I used to live with you in my world, but not these day. 
I chose to live without you.

As it is the day off for us from the things we used to do...
May Allah keep bless us in these our day off and hope we still can do other things we might never do cuz we haven't got change to do other things out of what we used to do. 
Now the chance has come... The chance to try what we might get wonder if we never take it! ^_

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
A place to share what I learn in my daily life...

About Me

My Photo
I am a Muslim. Basically, I have a passion for learning and writing, that is why I decided to blog! Most of my writings will be about Islam, but it’s not the only topic I will write about. So, if it's not for ALL of you, I will hopefully have a little of something for MOST of you... get your own understanding through writings I share here... What we haven't known is more than what we already have known. Hence, keep learning guys! ^_

Followers


Recent Comments